Please read our Updated Safety Protocols
due to COVID-19
THANKS to everyone for your patience as we continue to navigate the new normal!
- Appointments are required for both consultations and tattoos; no walk-ins.
- Appointments will be confirmed 24 hours in advance at which time health inquiries will be made.
- Only the client with a scheduled appointment will be admitted.
- One parent or legal guardian may accompany a minor client.
- No food or beverages will be allowed into the studio.
- No large bags, backpacks or purses will be allowed into the studio.
- You may bring your wallet, phone and keys into the studio with you.
- Masks are required for everyone; anyone without a mask will not be admitted.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times when not being tattooed.
- Clients will have their temperatures taken upon entering the studio; anyone with a temperature of 100° or higher will be asked to reschedule without losing their deposit.
- Clients will be pre-screened for symptoms or exposure to someone with symptoms or confirmed illness within the past 14 days.
- Appointments will be postponed for anyone feeling unwell or with exposure to anyone who is unwell; deposits will be applied to the new appointment.
- Everyone will be required to wash their hands upon entering the studio as well as before leaving the studio.
All other Studio policies remain the same.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly by phone 610-287-1922 or by email email@example.com if you have questions or would like to book an appointment.