- Photo identification is required of everyone.
- A deposit is required to book an appointment for a tattoo as follows
- $50 deposit for any tattoo up to $200
- $100 deposit for any tattoo $200 or over
- A minimum deposit of $50.00 is required to book a consultation with an artist. Once a design is drawn and agreed upon, this deposit is applied to the cost of the tattoo. If a tattoo appointment is not booked within six weeks after a design is completed, the deposit goes to the artist for his/her time spend on the design.
- 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel and/or reschedule an appointment without losing a deposit. Deposits will be forfeited for no shows/no calls or if less than 24 hours’ notice is given. A new deposit will be required to reschedule or rebook the appointment.
- More than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, forfeits the appointment and the deposit. A new deposit will be required to reschedule the appointment.
Sunday-Tuesday: By Appointment
Wednesday – Saturday: 11am-8pm
293 Main Street Schwenksville, PA 19473
Regardless of its meaning, an expression of your individuality, a memorial to a person or event, a bridge between spirit and body etc., getting a tattoo is a very personal experience for you and our artists.
As artists, the design and placement of the artwork you choose is extremely important. The aesthetic value or emotional impact of your tattoo is a direct reflection of our artists’ creativity and technical execution of tattooing as an art form. With this in mind, our artists work closely with you to create or customize a design that incorporates your vision, fits the contours of your body and will stand the test of time, reading just as well when freshly done as it will for years to come.
Safety & Training
Our studio was created to provide a safe, clean and creative environment for both you and our artists.
All equipment is single-service–meaning, each needle and tube set is individually packaged, dated, sealed and autoclaved. Using a combination of heat, steam and pressure, the autoclave kills all pathogenic microorganisms known to man. Any ointments, pigments, needles , gloves, razors, plastic barriers or ink caps used in applying your new tattoo are discarded after use. Following your tattoo application, our artists disinfect the work area with an EPA-approved virucidal that will kill any surface bacteria or viruses.
Educating ourselves and our support staff is important; not only for us as practitioners in the industry, but for out clients’ safety as well. Our artists have received extensive training in Preventing Disease Transmission in Tattooing as well as Bloodborne Pathogens and Infection Control. We also take continuing education seminars/courses to keep abreast of changes and innovations within the industry.
SEND A MESSAGE